Rumen Booster – stimulator to restore the function of the rumen and prevent ketosis. Pharmaceutical (dosage) form Bulk, water insoluble, creamy beige powder, with anise aroma, contains methionine granules. Pharmachologic effect Rumen Booster is an additive in powder form, specially designed to restore the functions of the scar. The additive is useful as a stimulant, promotes the rapid reproduction of beneficial microflora of the scar, which is necessary for normal digestion in the rumen. Rumen Booster provides yeast, vitamins and trace elements, promotes the growth of rumen bacteria. Dosage and administration of animals of different ages Adult cattle
Special storage measures
The product is stored in a dry place protected from direct sunlight at a temperature of 25ºC in the original packaging. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children.
Nature and composition of the primary packaging container
- Feed the contents of one sachet (100 g) mixed with feed twice a day for 4 days
- If the appetite has decreased, give the content of 2 sachets (200 g) twice a day for 2 days.
- Dosage supplements as for adult cattle, only give half the amount in each of the above cases.
- A dose of 15 g in milk daily during the week.
- 30 g mixed with feed or water twice a day for a week.
- 2.5 g mixed with milk twice a day for a week
|Qualitative and quantitative composition, analytical components||Amount|
|Crude protein||20.4 %|
|Raw ash||11.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.5 %|
|Raw butter||5.0 %|
|Retinol Acetate Е 672||400,000 МО/kg|
|Vitamin C Е 300||30,000 mg/kg|
|Cholecalciferol Е 671||80,000 МО/kg|
|A nicotinic acid||50,000 mg/kg|
|Glucose||до 100 % – (about 24,2 %)|
|Calcium Propionate||15 %|
Select quantity :