Sil-All 4х4 +
The name of the bacterial-enzyme supplement
SIL-OL 4×4 + (SIL-ALL 4×4 +)
Quantitative and qualitative composition
1 g contains:
– Lactobacillus plantarum CNCM I-3235 – not less than 1×1011 CFU;
– Pediococcus acidilactici CNCM I-3237, Pediococcus pentosaceus NCIMB 12455 – not less than 4×1010 CFU;
– Propionibacterium acidipropionici CNCM MA 26/4 U – not less than 2×1010 CFU;
– α-amylase (EC 22.214.171.124) obtained from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens SD 80 – not less than 3600 BAU;
– Cellulase (EC 126.96.36.199) obtained from Trichoderma reesei ATCC SD 6331 – less than 60 CMC;
– β-glucanase (EC 188.8.131.52), obtained from Aspergillus niger MUCL 39199 – at least 1000 IE;
– xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) obtained from Trichoderma longibrachiatum MUCL 39203 – not less than 1500 IU;
– Organic sucrose, dioxin silicone.
Pharmaceutical form: Powder.
The components of Silo All 4×4 + fermentation contribute to the transformation of dissolved sugar into lactic acid, which quickly reduces the pH and prevents the formation of excess acetic acid, thus ensuring better storage of nutrients in the silage mass. The combination of lactobacilli provides quick and effective silage. As a result, the activity of plant proteases decreases, the formation of acetic and butyric acids, loss of nutrients, as well as heat production during silage. The taste properties of the silage are improved.
Interaction with other means: Compatible with other feed additives.
Dosage and administration methods for animals of all ages
Dissolve the contents of one package (250 g) in 5-10 liters of water. Pour the mixture into a container and dilute to 50 liters. Use 1 liters (5 g) / t of silage with the help of an applicator attached to the salt-harvesting combine, a trailer for green mass or a baling press-picker.
Preservation of the preparation: a cool cool place at a temperature of 4 ± 2 ° C. Open the packaging to keep tightly closed.
Packing: Packages of 250 g, in a box of 4 packages.