According to Holm & Laue recommendations, a dachshund should be serviced at least 2 times a year, since the individual items of the dachshund are calculated for this period of operation, as they are in constant load, friction or slip.
The service includes:
– Assessment of the technical condition of the dairy cab;
– Diagnostics of the main units of the dairy taxi;
– Cleaning and assessment of the dosing pump condition;
– Assessment of the gasket of the dosing pump;
– Cleaning of electric valves;
– Cleaning and evaluation of impeller and sealant mixer mixer condition;
– Assessment of the condition and replacement (if necessary) of the contact group of heating elements;
– Estimation of the final capacity of the battery with a special tester;
– Calibration of the delivery of milk mixture;
– Training of personnel for the operation of equipment;
– Providing recommendations for the quality and long-term operation of the dairy cab.